The Rescue Mission of Trenton is a non-profit organization set up exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to help change the lives of those less fortunate in our community.
To donate gently used furniture, clothing, or household items, click here or contact us at 800-528-8825 All donations are tax deductible.
10 Ways to Support the Rescue Mission:
- Volunteer at the Mission
- Make a financial contribution to the Mission.
- Check if your employer is a participant with the United Way (Combined Federal Campaign #83246).
- Donate furniture, clothing, or bric-a-brac (all donations are tax deductible). Call 800-528-8825 to arrange an at-home pick-up or learn where our drop-off boxes are located.
- Organize a clothing drive at your company, school, club, business or place of worship.
- Shop at the Mission Store, located at 98 Carroll Street, Trenton (across from The Times).
- Invite a Mission representative to speak to your club, organization, business, or place of worship.
- Sell your unwanted treasures online through e+Mission Auction.
- Make an honorary or memorial gift to the Mission.
- Include the Mission in your will.